For both redemptions and phone number changes we require you to send an SMS to our confirmation number
Our main confirmation numbers are:
Australia: +61 447 030 301 or locally on 0447 030 301
Australia: +61 432 174 735 or locally on 0432 174 735
New Zealand: +64 223 492 577 or locally on 022 349 2577
Our backup number is: +61 429 352 899 ( if your iPhone fails with the main number ) or locally on 0429 352 899
If you are unable to deliver your SMS to our number you should follow the steps listed below:
- Turn off your phone for 10 minutes - Total power down for this step.
- Turn your phone back on
- (For iPhone users) turn off your WIFI and iMessage and enable the setting to "Send SMS when iMessage is unavailable")
- If you have saved our numbers to your contacts list please remove them.
- Try the redemption again using the local format of 04xx xxx xxx or 02x xxx xxxx
The point of turning your phone off is to get the latest network settings from your service provider.
If you are still unable to deliver your SMS you will need to contact your service provider and ask them to investigate why your handset is unable to send an SMS to +61 447 030 301, +61 432 174 735 and +61 432 174 735
They should be informed that:
- the number works for thousands of people every week
- the number is not callable as it is a hosted sms number
Our numbers ( 0447 030 301 and 0429 352 899 ) are always available, messages that can't be delivered are the responsibility of the sender's network provider.
If your provider is unable to resolve the problem please email email@example.com and supply an screenshot of the sms conversation with our number, your phone provider and the number you sent the sms from. We will arrange a time to call you and process a manual redemption.