If a survey is paused you won't be able to access it and don't worry it's nothing that you have done .
We (Octopus Staff) have to pause surveys for a few reasons:
- If there is a programmatic issue with the survey that our client needs to fix before responses can be collected correctly.
- If a particular target group has been filled, we'll pause that group. The client may open that group up again if other targets are not filled.
- If a survey has collected the total target it is after, and the client is still doing the final data validation.
- If the survey is a tracking (ongoing) study and will be opened and closed on a frequent schedule - (This means you'll have another opportunity later when it is unpaused)
- If members have advised us that the survey is not working
In most of these instances we rely on the client to ask us to pause and unpause as necessary. If we unpause a survey or a specific target group we will send reminders so that you are re-notified.
The website has more info on survey statuses and can be found under Help/FAQs > Status Explain, from the Profile page; You'll need to log in to view. Or can be found in the support portal > Status Explained
We will be changing the way paused surveys are processed, so in future we expect them to disappear from your list when the status is changed.