For all mobile number changes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your new number. They will verify it via an sms'd code.
The below is no longer available.
In order to update your mobile number we must verify your account and your new mobile number.
- Log into your account at https://my.octopusgroup.com.au
- Go to the My Details section:
- Profile tab (for those on computers) and go to My Details section
- More option (for those on mobile/tablets devices) then Details
- Click change next to your registered mobile number
- You will see a message shown like the one below.
- Send, via sms, the code displayed on your screen and leave the page open till it has completed.
- Finally, you will be sent an email to reset your password.
The code is automatically generated and it will change every time you close this section, so make sure to keep this window open otherwise your change request will not be completed.
If there is a problem support will be notified and they will investigate.
Types of common problems:
- the new number is already registered in our system.
If you do not know your old mobile number you will need to contact support where they will need to verify your details before providing your registered mobile number.