There are 3 ways to reset your password.
1. From the login page click "Forgot password" - https://my.octopusgroup.com.au/forgot
- You will be requested to enter your mobile number, this is the mobile number that you registered with. From there you will be sent an email that contains a link for resetting your password. The link has an expiry of 10 minutes, if you take too long you'll need to start the process over.
2. You can reset your password from your account
3. Create a support request and they will reset it for you.
- The request must be from your registered email address. It is advised that you also reset your password to something more memorable after you log back into the website.
Note: If the page doesn't send you the email then you will need to refresh the reset page or clear your cache ( see https://support.octopusgroup.com.au/support/solutions/articles/51000002443-browser-caching-issues-page-not-loading ) and try again.