Important: Bank transfers are processed on Mondays, however, only requests submitted before Sunday (Sydney time) will be included in the processing. Your bank will usually release the payment sometime on the Tuesday. Public holidays will delay processing till the next business day.
Note: If your redemption page doesn't process try using a different device to submit the redemption, but still use your registered phone for the confirmation SMS.
Firstly, have your bank details available.
- Login into https://my.octopusgroup.com.au
- Go to the Redeem page
- Enter your BSB and account number
- Click Request
You will see something similar to the image below. The page informs you to confirm your redemption request via sending an SMS to one or both of our numbers.
Note: Leave this page open
After the sms has been processed by the redemption page, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address, please check the email for your submitted bank details and contact support if they need to be amended.
The redemption is confirmed immediately and it will be listed on the Transaction History section.
The SMS confirmation process protects your account from any unauthorised activity.
- If the message is not delivered, try sending the SMS to our backup number:
- AU: +61 432 174 735 or +61 429 352 899 (better for iPhone users)
- NZ: +64 223 492 577
- The local AU mobile number format is 0447 030 301
- Check your Spam/Junk folders if the email doesn't arrive in your inbox.
- Bank transfers are processed on Mondays and only requests submitted before Sunday (Sydney time) will be processed on the Monday. This provides a 24-hour grace period for members to get in-touch with support as necessary.
- Our terms state that bank transfers can take up to 30 days, however, practically we aim for weekly.
- Internet Explorer browser is not supported, please use a different browser to complete the redemption